Krafty kimmie

Krafty kimmie

Sunday 16 July 2017

Trying new things.
 
I will be the first to admit that I love to color. It is a hobby that I have found that I enjoy doing. I started off my coloring adventures using copic markers. If you are a hard core coloring like I am, you will understand my love for these markers and also the obsession, of wanting ever color they make.
Lately I have been wanting to try Prisma Pencils. I have a friend who does beautiful work with these pencils. I admire her work and have always wanted to try them out. Amazon last week had a sale on prisma and I order myself the 72 set. Lets just say I am in love! my first image I color was a stamp from magnolia called Gelato Tilda from their 2017 summer collection. here is a link to the site. www.magnoliastamps.us
 
Hope you enjoy my card. Feel free to leave me a comment if you would like to know my colour list.
Thanks
Lori xo
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

love

Welcome to this week's Krafty Challenge! The day of love is quickly approaching and whether you have a husband or wife, a boyfr...