Skip to main content
Hello! Here is a card I made using Fancy Francy from Kraftin  Kimmie Stamps I actualy won this stamp and the rest of the release back in October. I was alittle nervous about the hair so put off colouring her for awhile. If you are a colouring, you will understand how scary hair can be. 
 
Thank you for stopping by my blogg and be sure to leave a comment!
 
Stamp can be found at www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com
 
list of copics I used
my go to skin combo
E000
E00
E04
E11
E20 cheeks
Dress
R85
R83
R81
Green Dress
G24
G94-G99
Hair
E 47,37,35
YR23
Bloomers
W 3,1,0
Dresser
E 37, 47, 53, 33, 43, 53
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cup cakes anyone!! Here is another card I created using the Carly cupcake stamp from Krafty Kimmie! This was a fun one to colour. Again I used my beloved Copic markers and matted her on some fun paper from echo park! 













Here is another wonderful stamp from Kraft Kimmie called Buddy bear! This is an adorable stamp and lots of fun to colour! I used Tim Holtz distress in tumbled glass and mowed lawn for the back ground and coloured with my Copic markers!